Residential Lifetime Warranty
Ultima Global, LLC will warrant from original date of purchase, material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by an Ultima Global, LLC., authorized Fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of Ultima Global, LLC. This Residential Lifetime Warranty is available only to the original owner of a single-family residence in which Ultima Global Quartz has been originally installed. In the case of a newly constructed single-family residence, this warranty is available to the “first” owner purchasing the residence with Ultima Global Quartz permanently installed and is non-transferable.
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty applies only to Ultima Global Quartz surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz surfacing products manufactured or supplied by any other party, except Ultima Global, LLC.
- This warranty applies only to Ultima Global Quartz surfacing materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residences and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the color or finish you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
- This warranty applies only to materials that have been maintained according to the Ultima Global, LLC., maintenance guidelines.
- To request service under this warranty you must contact the company who sold you Ultima Global Quartz or contact Ultima Global, LLC., directly at (551) 202-6255 within thirty (30) days of the failure of Ultima Global Quartz surfacing materials.
- Following installation, you must register your product within thirty (30) days to activate your warranty. Simply complete the online form made available at Click here for Warranty Registration. You must agree to cooperate with Ultima Global, LLC., or its authorized agents in the inspection of the product and assist us in efforts to perform our obligations under this warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
In the event that Ultima Global quartz surfacing materials fail due to a manufacturing defect, Ultima Global, LLC., will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace such materials. Ultima Global, LLC., will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace your installation. However, exact color match is never guaranteed. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Ultima Global, LLC. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator, or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Ultima Global, LLC., with respect to Ultima Global Quartz surfacing products.
- This warranty does not cover use for any commercial purposes. Commercial use includes but is not limited to, use in a store, rental properties, office, or any other place of business.
- This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application.
- This warranty does not cover products used as flooring material.
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse. Improper use or abuse includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling of the product, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage in the product.
- This warranty does not cover scratches. Ultima Global Quartz is a very hard material and highly scratch resistance but not scratch proof. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover routine maintenance. Homeowner is solely responsible for routine maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover any fabrication work that was not completed by an Ultima Global, LLC., Certified Fabricator.
- This warranty does not cover any failures due to the fabricators or installers work. Fabricators, including Ultima Global, LLC., Certified Fabricators, are professionals who operate their business completely independent of Ultima Global, LLC. Ultima Global LLC., is not responsible for any action or omission of fabricators/installers. Therefore, any failures resulted from fabrication and/or installation are the sole responsibility of the fabricator and/or installer. If you have complaints of this kind, please contact the fabricator/installer who you engaged to perform the work.
- This warranty does not cover any additional cost to remove, fabricate and/or reinstall Ultima Global Quartz, labor or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
- This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication. Fabricators are required to perform a visual inspection of all materials prior to fabrication and again prior to installation.
- This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk, or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
- This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
- This warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving.
- This warranty does not cover material that has been milled or reduced in thickness.
- Damage caused by appliances or additional products brought into contact with Ultima Global, LLC., products; and damage caused by installation of ancillary products such as sinks, sink brackets, cabinets, water bars, cook tops, and dishwashers.
- Ultima Global, LLC., will not cover any damages, costs, or expenses caused to appliances, additional products brought into contact with Ultima Global products and/or any ancillary products as a result of installing, amending, or replacing Ultima Global products.
- This warranty does not cover securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- This warranty does not cover any failures due to inadequate support for the installation. This includes overhangs which are inadequately supported.
- This warranty does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing.
- This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
- This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
- This warranty does not cover the altering of any factory applied finish. Any issues arising from the practice of “in-shop” honing are the sole responsibility of the fabricator.
- This warranty does not cover temporary marks such as metal marks, fingerprints, or other signs of daily living. This includes, but is not limited to, marks that are common to finishes other than Polished finishes. Finishes other than Polished, such as Honed, or Leathered, are more susceptible to showing everyday marks and spills, and therefore may require more routine cleaning.
- This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the Ultima Global product covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover natural variations in the color, size, shape, and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a five (.05₡) cent piece. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR ULTIMA GLOBAL, LLC., AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO ULTIMA GLOBAL QUARTZ OR ULTIMA GLOBAL, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY EXIST UNDER NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL OR LOCAL LAW INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.